5 ways profitable to sell buildingTopic: Home selling
Playing with premises follow the advice of the people that possess information about this. They know the area, and they know the market. So when my broker tells me 5 good steps to ensure a smoother listing, I listen. As it would seem, I also come online and try to share the information with the public as having a hectic and difficult listing is stressful to everyone involved, especially the home owner who wonders; "why isn't my home selling faster?"
1. Clean - Make no bones about it, dirty homes don't sell. Honestly, thinking that the home's worth will shine through years of dirt and grime is crazy. What this will do is turn buyers off faster than a cold shower. Homes have to be clean to show properly. The last thing you need as a seller is having a prospective buyer walk into the home and turn around because of the mess.
2. Paint - This is a no-brainer, new paint equals a better showing. Also there is nothing that is more cost effective and brings in a better ROI than a coat of paint. This same theory applies to all rooms and the home's exterior. For what it costs to paint a home you would be surprised at the increase in value. Not only that, but it simply makes a home more attractive to buyers.
3. Replace all light bulbs - Well, the buyers can't really see the home if there are no lights right? This also speaks of how you take care of your home. Burnt out lights may speak of a disregard for the little things in a home. If some little things are ignored, what else has been as well?
4. Finish all projects - This is the time when you need to polish off any projects that may have been started on the home. Unfinished projects, especially if they are cosmetic projects can be a big turn-off to buyers. They really don't want to have to move in and spend time finishing off projects that the previous owners started. They will likely have their own projects in mind.
5. Don't start any new projects - I know there is a big want to do some things to a home to make it sell for a higher amount. Keep in mind how quickly you want to sell the home and how long projects take. Everything should be done before the house is listed.
This is really a common sense list. There should not be any surprises here but sometimes we can lose sight of the simple things in times of high stress and excitement. Follow these guidelines and use your common sense when selling your home. And the process will be eras for the both of you.
Please provide us with your opinion on this article:
I really appreciate free, succinct, rleialbe data like this.
Read all comments: 1